Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New for Valentine's Day!

 This year I've updated my most popular Valentine's Day items, with much fancier pendants, and new features. 

  • Texture change metals (Silver, gold, and bronze)
  • Gemstone change (Female Classic style only)
  • Reads a customized poem or message on touch to the wearer only
  • Locket opens and closes on touch
  • Customizable with YOUR own locket picture!
  • Hand-painted textures

Key to my Heart v2 comes in two styles, Classic and Celtic, for both men and women.  Details behind the cut.




Key to my Heart Classic Female $149L
 The classic female version comes with a heart shaped key, set with a heart shaped gem.  The gem is texture change, Amethyst, Diamond, Light Amethyst, Pink Diamond, Rose Diamond, and Ruby.  The female version also has a tiny heart shaped end charm that hangs down the back of your neck.













Key to my Heart Classic Male $149L
The classic men's version is similar, only less girly ;-)  All four versions have texture changing metal, and the key can change separately from the main locket and chain, for contrast.















Key to my Heart Celtic Female $149L
The Celtic female version has a tiny Celtic knot at the end of the chain, instead of a heart.  To change the message/inscription/love poem, just delete the sample notecard that comes with the necklace, and replace it with your own.  No scripting knowledge needed!















Key to my Heart Celtic Male $149L
Changing the locket picture is just as easy.  Delete the sample image inside, and drop your own picture in!  Made an oops and dropped it in the wrong place, and now the whole necklace is showing the texture?  No worries.  You can reset the metals, gemstones, and velvet locket inserts back using the texture change menu.  They're really easy to customize and work with, I promise!










The Key to my Heart v2 series is no copy, yes transfer, which is a little different from most of my jewelry, but I did them that way for easier gifting.  All the prims are still fully modifiable, although the scripts are not.  Detailed customizing instructions included with each necklace.